Saturday, February 10, 2007

Moderate This Anger; Fake False Failed

My fears return in the cloak of your demise
I see how you fall so easily to your old ways
Over and over again the words come true
Seeing that I am right so many times over
Motherfucker why can't you just answer me!
I feel that you still hate me and the trick to it all,
Was that you never loved me in the first place
And you hatred consumes me
Breaking me over the back of disobedience
But I was right I was right I was right!
Still everything remains the same
After all these years it never changes
Everything that you say is a lie
So now I catch myself saying 'I wish you would die'
The most truth you will know this day
Is when I stand over you grave with a heart full of loss
You will know then on that judgement day
That you were always wrong, even from the beginning
This pain I hold tells me I am still alive
Pinching, bitting, scratching, gnawing
You fucks are the reason why I'm so fucked up!
But I must make my own life now
And this anger of mine will never die
Holding true until the day I rest in the deaths arms
Fake and false from the start, you failed at making me your son
Sting me with you bullshit and you will know the backlash
I know the end you both will face
Death by the blade of hatred, falling from my hand
You will get what you deserve!
The Furry of my hand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home