Saturday, December 23, 2006

Don't Make A Mockery Of Me

I will not be kept down
I will not be shattered by the likes of you
You think that this is gonna stop me
You think you can hold me down in madness
I am above you
I am the complete one
Bring me your soul motherfucker
I will never die
The beast who covers the lands of the lost in blood
I am he without remorse
The creater of rage
I am the handmaid of hatred
Devour the cause I am the effect
You will never mock me
Bastards, you will never mock me!
You think this failure has ended me?
I cannot be stopped now motherfuckers!
The fire burns white hot now
Fuck off and die you whores
Rip open your assholes and shove in the defeat
I will be your rappist who comes in the night
Sodomizing you with this rusty knife
Abuse is coming and you won't even know it
Let me roll in the blood of you my victim
I own you motherfucker!
And I will not let you spoil under the sun
I will keep you fresh in order that your torture will be new
Each and every day, it will be brand new
Your death comes slow and harsh
And today is the day
In the iron jaws of angels you will decay
I plunge the sickle into your heart and pull it out
Your end is just beginning now bleed for me
I will not be made a fool
I will not be stricken with your oder of filth
Do not mock me little fucker
As I am now here to kill you
Watch now as you see, you are already dead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home