Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Unearth The Beast

Ride in on the broken wings of the dead
Dress them in the black of lost nights of killing fields
Long ago it was burried
And now it's back for more
To settle a score that is cast in hate
The flames of eternity have built this doom
I wish to watch you die and nothing more
As revenge has comes from under the sky
Blown to bits and washed away with red sand
Put the leech back over your eyes
Decieved from the beginning you are nothing
Come together you lost breed of dreed
Take heed under the branch of the tree of life
Onward we walk now to the darkest of hours
A time of the demise for all mankind
Keep it short and sweet my lovelys
In order that the meaning remains rich
Watch as this creature rises out of the pit of sin
Cover me wretched one with your grace as he comes
With your black claws of greatness
Carry me unto your jaws of prophetic damnation
Unearth the beast within me
As apocolyptic carnage will overtakes them all
Praise the war machine as it marches on
We see with our hearts that our time is now
Kill or be killed it's all a game in the end
Brimestone now falls on the armies of stricken orphens
As our enemies have been heaped upon with burning coals
Liberation in the form of nails struck into coffins
I will not be subjected to the wrath of men
My rage is divine and it is all my own
I am the beast of earth and sea, heaven and hell
I am the vengence that is cast upon mine enemies
For there is a lot that must be filled
A place and time that must be used in spiritual murder
Call it sacrifice or call it quites you must pay
The mastermind is he who holds the pen
Pull the trigger it has all been said and now it is only to be done

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home