Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Experiment Of Love

Whoever it was to start this all I cannot say who
Something from on high and beyond space and time
Burn the sacrifice and remake the altar for thee
Looking so common and yet it is so advanced
Still I look in the mirror and wonder how it happened
To so many it eludes them and yet to others it is there
But not like this, not the way I have it, not the way I see it
Brick by brick and stick by stick I built this
Laying the foundations for this love that goes on forever
Casting out of the fires of desire and passion, endurence
An eternal element made from the inards of flesh and blood
Residing in the deepths of a hell that conquered everything
How did it come to be as I see it to be this day as my daily bread?
Back and forth it stretches and grows overshadowing all
Not by mistake but I don't know the steps
Throwing so many ingredents together to make this cake
Only having to stop half way and remove the haste
Now this place is where me and you emerage from the center two people in love
An extension of my heart, you are my very soul
Everything that makes me me and what makes me smile
Running wrong ways for so many years alone
The answer sat infront of me and though I craved the time was not there
And after so much blood sweat and tears it was soon meant to go according to grace
Choosing to be with me and me to be unto you
Hearts pound where nothing once beat and darkness claimed hold
Love is the changing factor of this broken life of mine
Where melodies don't mix and flesh never finds a match
Light the torch now and watch our faces glow
As we are one forever, like a flower always in bloom
The experiment worked out, so look at us now everyone, look at us now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home